Why do you play?

Discuss anything you like
e_i_pi

Re: Community,...

Postby e_i_pi » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:27 am

TheMightyAcorn wrote: :) It would probably have a lot of pros and cons, but might be something interesting. (Still, there are the alt win conditions on some games, though I understand that many players typically go for other players rather than specifically the win conditions :twisted: ). Or possibly ask for more options in win conditions in games. Like maybe you need to ally with another player and take over this much territory, or take over two regions. :P

This is what I'd be going for in the short term. Games where you have a mission to complete. It's already set up to allow for this in the framework and application, I just need to do a Scenario to cover it. Let's discuss it in this thread --> Mission Games Discussion Thread #1

lordbuttnugget

Re: Why do you play?

Postby lordbuttnugget » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:54 am

I found that this website was not blocked on our school's wifi, so I told a bunch of my friends about it and now we play Art of War throughout every day in class. It's a beautiful thing.

stevendash

Postby stevendash » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:05 pm

I was invited by pi to help him with development last year. I am currently working on the mobile version. I have really enjoyed playing against all of you, its a great community :D

Sargon

Postby Sargon » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:31 am

A few months ago I decided that I wanted to try and play Risk (or similar) online, since I like Risk and strategy games in general. Playing Risk II with the computer opponents is fine, but I wanted more of a human element to it.

So I did a search and I chose two websites and signed up after looking them over.

I think this website is fantastic. It's a great diversion and the community is great. e_i_pi has done a fine job.

TopazMarauder

Postby TopazMarauder » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:35 pm

Not blocked on school wi-fi.
also, its fun.

El Regalo

Postby El Regalo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:43 am

because it makes me feel like the Brain from Pinky and the Brain

Return to “Off Topic”