Updated Terms of Use

News from the site administrators
e_i_pi

Updated Terms of Use

Postby e_i_pi » Fri May 08, 2015 1:18 am

Hi all,

The Terms of Use have been updated, I strongly advise all users to familiarise themselves with them. They are the ground rules of the site, and all users are expected to abide by them. You can find them via the Help menu (in the top right of your screen) or by visiting this link. Please pay particular attention to the final paragraph, which outlines the response the administration will take to abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws.

Regards,
e_i_pi

e_i_pi

Re: Updated Terms of Use

Postby e_i_pi » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:16 am

Again, the Terms of Use have been updated, this time to include detrimental behaviour including cyber-bullying and deliberately targeting others. Please familiarise yourself with the terms as they come into effect immediately.

e_i_pi

Re: Updated Terms of Use

Postby e_i_pi » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:22 am

Another update to the Terms of Use, this time around cheating, the consequences of cheating, that the administration have the final decision in the cases of bans, and that users that have paid for services will forfeit the paid services upon receiving a permanent ban. I strongly suggest that all players read the updated Terms of Use prior to taking any further actions in any games, as these Terms come into effect immediately!

Return to “Announcements”