News from the site administrators
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
I've added a basic scoreboard so that everyone can see their scores. As the site grows over the next few months I'll make enhancements to the scoreboard, primarily filtering and sorting, possibly pagination as well depending on how large it gets. Later on I will be adding Ranks, Merits and Medals, which will make the competitive experience much better. If anyone has suggestions, feel free to voice them.
Yes, there will be chat soon. Here's my current list of priority work to do:
- Make some data repairs to Medieval Era
- Extra info in the Game Browser and Game Info Popup, add 4-12 new scenarios for the current maps, add 2 scenarios for The Crusades map utilising Medieval Era
- Add Icons and Empires for ancient Greece, 4 new Scenarios based on the Aegean Sea map, develop Emailer Tool, send out emails to the current 4000 members to get the community up and running
- Game Log private chats, Fog of War, refactor game model for better code management
- Bonus Cards
- Transfer Asset code, fix the Game Refresh code so that it refreshes the game screen when the game state has changed
- Code new framework registers for better customisation of error handling
redsharkk wrote:First, I wanna say the new site works great! Is they're going to be a chat tab in games eventually? I do like interacting with other players.
view log has a chat feature.
Also, I like how I'm number 1 on the scoreboard, although I don't know how long that will last.
It's ELO at the moment, but when I get round to it there will be a merits system that will be far more accurate and fair than ELO. I'll reveal the details once it's in, but it will be at least 3-4 months before I consider it - there's bigger fish to fry right now
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest