Quitting a game?

A place to discuss anything related to Art of War
FIRE!

Re: Quitting a game?

Postby FIRE! » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:59 pm

Halcon, you said you were quitting after you stretched across 9 territories with 1 soldier in each place. I told you when we played together that you can't do that. You had absolutely NO defenses in place, and after i wiped you out in Africa, you said you were done. All you have to do is expand slower, fortify your positions. Or quit.

Halcon

Postby Halcon » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:47 pm

I see Fire!. So after a few bad die rolls on my part, I had started to expand slowly, only for you to zoom around the board by sea to take out my flanks and fly through my territories within a few rounds (I think 5 or 6). Nothing I could do. You take that example as being of how I play throughout my games? Frankly, that was the straw that broke the camels back.

I'm not here to argue, just to point out that I am leaving. This is basically a good site, but needs a lot of fine tuning in my opinion. If you don't like my opinion Fire!, then fine, I really don't care. Just go and enjoy your games and let others be.

Sargon

Postby Sargon » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:48 am

Hi Halcon,

Sorry to see you go. I always thought you were a great player. (Game 726 was awesome. :D )

I think in any dice game there can be some wild turns which determine, or could determine the game. Personally I've been on both ends of that but as long as there are dice there will always be chance involved, right? :mrgreen:

Please pop in from time to time. 8-)

Sargon

Return to “General Discussion”