What's your team-style?

A place to discuss anything related to Art of War
CatLord

What's your team-style?

Postby CatLord » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:19 am

Everyone seems to have a different style of team play that I've noticed since recently I've gotten to play on several different teams.

Do you like to instruct your team, stay quiet, do your own thing, or follow? Or something else maybe?

I find I change it up- some teams we don't need to say anything and just know what to do, while others I offer suggestions, and still others my team mate might be particularly vocal so I either follow along or do my own thing anyway :twisted:

Have a favorite team mate? TBH, I've gotten along well (I think) with most of my team mates! Woot! :D
The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.-Anon.

inkypt

Re: What's your team-style?

Postby inkypt » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:53 pm

I have little idea. Usually I find my team mate doesn't show up.

ultrasplot

Postby ultrasplot » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Oh yes... I'm normally an overscrutinizing make-your-move-exactly-like-this person but when it comes to people I know I tend to stay silent as there are certain ones who know my playstyle exactly (and vice versa) and work to complement it. None on this site so far though, 4 at a time is sad... wish I could upgrade to premium lol

redsharkk

Postby redsharkk » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:08 pm

I like being pretty vocal for the sake of coordination. Dallascat and Samby are pretty good allies.

Whitebalance

Postby Whitebalance » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:31 pm

All the actives are quite good allies in my point of view. I think I got into arqument br.uno as he was convinced that lands he thought of taking should not be owned by others of his ally members but himself only. My ideal was that we take lands as fast as we can as team and then spread. The question probably was stuck in the direction and way of spreading inside alliance.

Probably the best connection I have with e.i.pi. We are playing similar ways and think about the strategy same way. Thou I might be little bit more aggressive.
Wars teach us not to love our enemies, but to hate our allies.
W. L. George

Return to “General Discussion”