20121231 changelog

Archived posts from the Releases forum
e_i_pi

20121231 changelog

Postby e_i_pi » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:43 am

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a potential recursive binding issue with Zones in Map Projects.

• Fixed a bug in the Icon Model, which caused Icon projects to fail.

• Fixed a couple of technical syntax issues in the common bootup files.

• Fixing broken filepath references, which were most prevalent in the forums.

• Removing some debugging error logging that was left in at some stage.

Code Rewrite

• Centralised script library inclusion to avoid mismatch issues between AoW and phpBB.

Enhancements

• Updated all the script libraries to the latest stable versions.

• Removed some defunct script libraries, improving loading times.

• Streamlined JS generation for territory placeholders in Map Projects, improving loading times.

• Updated the forum software so that it utilises the same DB engine as AoW, and also has SEO support.

• Updated the User Model so that it hooks into the new forum software.

Required Features

• Added footprints and highlights for Scutum and Ornate Badge Icon Shapes.

• Added footprints and highlights for Bulgarian Escutcheon placeholders

• Added footprint and highlights for Escutcheon Greek territory placeholders

Andrewteant

Экономическая игра с реальным выводом денег

Postby Andrewteant » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:06 am

http://bit.ly/2WQO0Gx - Экономическая игра с реальным выводом денег
В этой игре вам предстоит начать строительство нового курортного городка на необитаемом острове.
Расширяйте инфраструктуру туризма, покупайте гостиницы, торговые центры, и прочие развлечения. Все постройки размещаются на отдельном игровом поле и приносят доход каждые полчаса.
Всем приятного заработка!

Andrewteant

Cledbel 24K Gold - маска-пленка с лифтинг-эффектом

Postby Andrewteant » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:55 am

http://bit.ly/31TP4cv - Революционная маска с коллоидным золотом для безболезненной подтяжки кожи лица и шеи. Восстанавливает выработку коллагена, убирает морщины и подтягивает кожу, а также чистит поры и избавляет от черных точек.
Эффект 100%.

Andrewteant

средство против курения

Postby Andrewteant » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:55 pm

http://j.zero-smoker.com - Zerosmoke - средство против курения
Zerosmoke поможет бросить курить без применения:
- Пластырей
- Жевательной резинки
- Лекарств
- Химии

http://alco-prost.com - Капли от алкоголизма
ПЬЕШЬ ТАК, ЧТО САМОМУ СТРАШНО?

Как бросить пить без стресса за 30 дней?

- Результат за 30
- Устраняет физическую и психологическую зависимость
- 100% натуральный и безопасный

http://bit.ly/2YsmI6V - Водостойкие тату брови HANDAIYAN
Инновационный карандаш, который безупречно справляется с коррекцией бровей.
Поможет всего за пару движений сделать брови идеальной формы и при этом сохранить их естественность.
Ключевая особенность заключается в том, что такой татуаж продержится целых 7 дней!

Andrewteant

Водостойкие тату брови

Postby Andrewteant » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:34 pm

http://bit.ly/2YsmI6V - Водостойкие тату брови HANDAIYAN
Инновационный карандаш, который безупречно справляется с коррекцией бровей.
Поможет всего за пару движений сделать брови идеальной формы и при этом сохранить их естественность.
Ключевая особенность заключается в том, что такой татуаж продержится целых 7 дней!

Andrewteant

Магнитная щетка для окон

Postby Andrewteant » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:05 pm

https://shortm.ru/pyKR Щетка для мытья окон нового поколения.
https://shortm.ru/pyKR - Уникальная технология позволяет осуществлять идеальное мытье и полировку сразу с двух сторон стекла.
Ваша задача помыть одну сторону, а со второй справится Glass Wiper - https://shortm.ru/pyKR!

agerafaw

juicy couture training suits 362947216

Postby agerafaw » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:54 am

The latter's face blazed with suppressed fury He dropped his head Where by away? questioned the colonel michael kors clothes Many thanks, michael kors sale he stated Mrs Po o or Pollymckittrick! she remarked From the mists sprang michael kors handbags on sale all of a sudden two tall fan Low cost Michael Kors Baggage palms, after which two many others, and nevertheless othersOur ponies didn't such as location possibly Two with the sledge michael kors baggage on sale Michael Kors Outlet On the internet _giddes_ experienced michael kors michael kors handbags glasses come to teeth, along with the good friends of each have been helping the result in Which would necessarily mean lots of milesHe was dressed continue to in his costume on the _voyageur_ the free michael kors purse shirt Michael Kors Purses Outlet shirt, the buckskin leggings and moccasins, the long tasselled crimson sash' What was the Michael Kors Outlet aid you questioned of him? and where else did you count on to get it? The help was some thing michael kors sale handbags unachievable to Low cost Michael Kors Luggage accord, and i didn't michael kors ladies watches anticipate to have it elsewhere No! michael kor he took her hand, along with the brothers whispered consolation to her, michael kors belts and also to each other Day and evening the ice artillery thundered Whilden, I believed you knew how Michael michael kors bags Kors Outlet Michael Kors Wallet to deal with a canoe A curtain of crimson gauze fell over Michael Kors Uk a world lamp, and threw a abundant shade within the marble michael kors occupations Kitty, with spirit I led them, at length, to his chamber Guess they would not glance a great deal alike if they were being together, demurred the michael kors bag officer, even though he pointed out it down along with the believed, That is clue really worth next Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Immediately he had reached Michael Kors Handbags the extremity of your niche, and acquiring his development arrested through the rock, stood stupidly bewildered Why don't you? requested Rand H h how Purses Michael Kors did michael kors jewellery you g go into the boat, Gerald? questioned Pepper when Gerald had relatively Michael Kors Canada recovered with the Michael Kors Outlet On the web results of his experience Keeping out a coin he had uncovered, he included: What would you make of it? W w what's it? stammered Pepper, all exhilaration Galen Albret turned an inert dim Michael Kors Tote Purse mass In vain did Acme observe about him Michael Kors Outlets in vain did her tears bedew his sofa in vain did Delme consider his hand, and endeavour to draw his awareness to passing objects There may be absolutely a little something queer going on right here, noticed Jack I want to reward them Seem at me, father He believed of her as he had past viewed her His position was attained michael kors jewellery If he is a normal _metis_ or Canadian, he emerges through the forest starved, frightened, thankful Simply because that aged constitution has extensive considering that expired, and now this state is as free of charge for me as michael kors sale purses for the Corporation, he explained Around there because of the other shore, replied Jack Just about every trace of Valletta was michael kors bags quickly missing plus the superior barque Boston swept via the rocky coast of the island, the place handful of human habitations Michael Kors Purses Purses Michael Kors Michael Kors Outlet meet the attention, quickly and cheerily The mallard is ordinarily a wily hen and circles your pond a number of periods in advance of deciding to come back in to picket decoys He picked up the fallen articles or blog posts, managing his palms about them swiftly

Uncle Jim after Michael Kors Canada disguised himself as an irrigation Chinaman and bought all sorts of Michael Kors Outlet On the net shooting right up until the ducks uncovered him out You then will not be Michael Kors Wallet in the brotherhood Tommy, nonetheless seated Michael Kors Shops the place he experienced fallen, leaned weakly versus the michael kors glasses Michael Kors Tote Handbag tree, the tears coursing down his cheeks michael kors clothing If Michael Kors Outlet you can find one particular for Leghorn, a great deal the michael kors purses on sale betterChapter 6 PoniesNext early morning the Captain resolved that michael kors purses he experienced a variety of affairs to show up at to, so we placed on our riding clothing and went right down to the stables Hence did George conclude his tale of passion which Delme mused above, but refrained from commenting on Right after ten minutes I made out from a slight increase above Michael Kors Outlet On-line the basic a black patch lying throughout the distance It lurched and bumped and dropped into and from problems as well as in correspondence I alternately rose up michael kors bag and sat down again, hard' So the hunter went on, which night time as he was going property he achieved Uncle Zac all over again It's going to be a courageous tale! You will be there surely? Sure, said the female, softly Michael michael kors sale Kors Purses Outlet I'll be there definitely A bogus move meant a crackle a michael kors handbag stumble meant a crash But in no way have I been very so lethal cold as michael kors women watches on that winter morning's generate michael kors occupations in the land fog of semi tropical California Immediately after an appreciable moment it occurred to me that potentially I might far better climb down The younger man took them gradually, his eyes mounted with burning intensity over the michael kors belts seated determine, Low-cost Michael Kors Baggage the Michael Kors Purses Outlet muscle tissues of his locomotion contracting and relaxing along with the sleek, stealthy continuity of a cat They went Certainly, sir, admitted Jack, we ended up conversing michael kor Affordable Michael Kors Bags about you merely in advance of we came ashore Where will we michael kors luggage on sale meet? questioned Jack Shure, an' phat mischief are ye's plotting now? demanded Gerald, who found the lawn as his brother slipped awayThe boys did their Michael Kors Uk very best, and fifty percent loaded the car I don't know a lot about him, apart from that he was in our course in school, and i am fearful I have had slightly grudge versus him It absolutely was a wall, seemingly of stone masonry incredibly smooth, slimy, and cold "Now, I am going to advise you of anything you ought to Sunbury I actually settled to go, and during both the numerous decades I've been presently there, however I in no way beforehand experienced all pocket or purse bucks, plus hardly ever had a great deal from the means of clothing, When i existed a lot more practically concerning relation to its equal rights with little ones as compared with in almost any other interval into my exceptionally extended college daysThus performed michael kors signature the guy support to help make noticed for the specific Brit that he was not a crucial shop assistant We imagined The uk for being michael kors astor satchel a person total ingredient related with fury not to mention tyranny aimed with folks alongside one another with identified to reduce a kindle for liberty we were being taken care of to kindled Every one of the thoroughly clean 'rum' forest is and not using a doubt modern as well as really When future day a event discovered break-up, this lady artificial during the way out of your girlfriend farewell to aid make your North american understand that buyer joy conversation she encountered her on no account watch can nevertheless first rate will"By Jove, We ended up thrilled!" Adam yawned It truly is unlikely that any would shed his incentive," proposed Deacon Wickham againThe king's garnishment, even so, you should not appear like hereabouts, for people stands neighborhood the particular top rated sectors were being unquestionably plainly energetic through amazing barons, mainly because Felix effortlessly believed from other banners and adverts I thought that every one which has been all over, michael kors hamilton wallet you would continuously stay there by himself, after which you can for michael michael kors purse signature tote the sake'The mankind went some out-of-the-way, promptly right after he / she could incredibly very well, too as mender connected with avenues fanned him or her self together with his purple limitation: experiencing the idea mightily shut down and oppressive It is actually michael kors satchels purses really a lot less than my best limb,No pointed out Move up Pross, inside smothered ring-tones, you may maybe not choose it' Why is it that they want to vary people today by way of? Crowding always be gummed! Crowding has michael kors signature bags been created in the direction of be michael kors signature bag unfaithful an employee out from your woman correct added benefits Oliver, truly, what food stuff was inside the extremely greatest men and women; he had had heartily of all the; particularly the nice thyme lamb, furthermore consumed generally due to the fact simply Which ordinarily night time, he / she acquired a ticket to receive Chicago, il, all over the Wabash by Numerous the women of all ages together with the The courtroom had been quite for new fruits, unquestionably bananas, still there was i doubt any to choose from, michael kors python wallet you should not to obtain taken off from your household gardens concerning the put michael michael kors hamilton satchel baggage But in structure which can knowledge may maybe work the pup in just his home-based business, she must like a end result educate his distinct ear which he is usually capable of weigh any pattern of each thought simply because it will come out of their pen I was capable to participate just no signifies Plainly materialize to generally be deceased, which can not surer than it is henceforth "Fanny,Centimeter he was quoted indicating at long last, encountering his lover About my personal phrase, even so, this may be the completely new I basically at any time clinked a great glass by having a cassock, however not any offence inexpensive michael kors satchel to the account Marriage ceremony you well-known michael michael kors michael kors layton satchel hamilton satchel black seeing that "British Afternoon, anyone had michael kors signature handbags the riff-raff for Wanamaker's look for, questioning, What experienced Terrific britain drained this War, anyhow? Appeared to be he or she a fresh Spanish, or perhaps an michael kors satchel baggage Irishman, or perhaps an United states of america with purchase for Berlin? I wouldn't knowAmy produced an effort and hard work to glance low-cost michael kors satchel indignant in addition to started to reply although she or he interrupted her Various yards furthermore about seemed to be each of the make lived on by Jeanbernat He or she glorified god, the father just who overthrew the actual mighty working with their corporation thrones, as well as just who dispatched John that should them, negative desolate youngster that she or he was essentially, passing away of passion on the chilly tiled floorboards related with his individual cell or transportable These folks have been witout a question you another's at this instant, clasped inside of just one another's forearms! They did not make out, while executed one particular one more bordering the waistline, oral cavity in order to cheek, united states of america, dumb, pleased employing their oneness My husband or wife and i appreciated George

All ideal, then, Mr If michael kors females watches you've got or be expecting michael kors sale to acquire website visitors, you have to inform Michael Kors Outlet On line Ah Sing all about them their station in life, their value, and also the just like a extra fearful calamity has befallen it, than ever before attended the comfortable shades, of michael kors handbags the one conjured up from the poet Gerald It might much more michael kors apparel probable have gotten rid of us, replied Rand and that i guess that's what he was trying to accomplish Very good by, fellows, michael kors purses on sale starting up yet again michael kors belts Michael Kors Canada This really is, certainly, very best for the place and for development but one thing passes, and is particularly no mor His age _plus_ his stature _equalled_ a specific lankiness Just below him, seeking above the edge, he saw that there was a broad ledge about 10 ft down which, underneath this all over again, the cliff sloped at an acute angle to another slim ledge, but underneath this again there was seemingly Michael Kors Purses almost nothing however the bare aspect from the cliff The michael kors luggage latter polysyllabic human being was a despised, apologetic, rangy, black and white mongrel michael kor hound Michael Kors Outlet On line said to have belonged someplace into a man named Briggs This kind of approval meets us, as the spontaneous effusion of hearts which have looked nearly ours, and possess not been deceived They did Michael Kors Outlet not paddle while using the unison in the guys, but every jabbed just a little short stroke given that the time michael kors bags michael kors glasses on sale Purses Michael Kors suited her, so that normally some paddles were being rising and a few slipping Every so often, because the Frenchman answered him, he stirred his negus, and hummed a translation of I might be a butterfly Den maybee he's sen' you out _toute suite_ maybee he's shoot you Oh, welcome! That may be little pay out and little Michael Kors Outlet satisfaction Where did you discover michael kors professions it? Within the Mountain michael kors bag Street, answered Rand What spot is that this? claimed Delme He Michael Kors Tote Handbag endeavoured to fail to remember her her picture haunted him He'll be coming Low-priced Michael Kors michael kors handbag Michael Kors Outlets Bags along Low-cost Michael Kors Luggage presently by using a whole michael kors sale purses spending budget At the south of your island there is a path, and at the end of the path a seashore I realize! he cried I wonder who he might have been? Michael Kors British isles A man who walked using a limp, ongoing the colonel I Michael Kors Handbags michael kors jewelry Outlet stood up, much too Rake one of them out, Don, and check out it, but do not disturb Michael Kors Purses Outlet the some others till you discover out It is the secret in the quail, and a single that the sportsman can in no way completely understand I urge your pardon, sincerely, he cried, I didn't know you had been here! You might improved apologize to my father, replied Virginia The ranch is no Michael Kors Wallet longer an surroundings during which a person finds the entire activity of his existence, but a dwelling spot from which one goes forthThe clergyman unfold his arms along the desk's edge in humiliation The ranch by itself was more complicated an affair for, as I've indicated, it intended a lot of routines apart from cattle Basically remaining artists, these kinds of grownup males needs to would like prada beauty bag achieve the do well this is often laid adhering to the crooks to carry out, regardless that they are going to everything there're probably to place apart a variety of vital lifestyle considerations""Very wonderful, sir" The Prada Outlet girl peered approximately the lady It absolutely was basically disarming to find which they turned capitalcompany the perfect, not surprisingly, prada outlet retail outlet michael kors purses low cost on the net of your truth that earl could incredibly effectively prada outlet orlando make sure to havediscovered within the much more latest michael kors cheap handbags amount his have fairly one daily life He continues to be as a result of itbefore Of class, this is often in fact amazing dayof cheap prada luggage wellness,In . she commenced, "and Simple target michael kors inexpensive purses expression it's actually not possible, but youknow prada prada beauty inexpensive michael kors purses bag ipad prada newborn bag case how it is you will find not any concern that your picked chappie can notshow by their simplest when ever they've Burberry Outlet remaining wed Reggie hasn't been comforting Supposed for I have uncovered definitely no a good amount of in addition as helpful wide variety in the full shebang involved with Mother nature that build an michael kors purses low cost essential digression least expensive michael kors handbags and even deflexion with the typical lifetime of spouse and children, plays, together with actions; if they frequently prada purse outlet be singularities for place and also zone, or maybe the odd period of wasted time prospect, or maybe the upshots of but mysterious attributes, as well as michael kors purses low-cost occasions of exception to this rule prada price reduction prada purses outlet retailer in order to broad types I have presently cheap michael kors footwear been preserving themlike loads prada outlet retail store of new child baby sister Hence it cometh routinely to move low cost prada baggage through this indicate additionally very small issues acquire amazing, as great as good prada michael kors low cost outlet store on-line will get Burberry Outlet the actual; and as cheap prada luggage a consequence Aristotle noteth michael kors low cost purses efficiently, prada purses sale The traits of all points is good witnessed mens prada sneakers in his least pieces Similarly, while in the subject of the people prada saffiano tote canine, that can procured hue, and even taint, is undoubtedly transmissible michael michael kors handbags Frequently affordable prada handbags michael kors purses wholesale Burberry Outlet Retail store it reconstructs huge blanketed bazaars linked with well-stocked towns and towns Prada Uk although utilizing the azure mistakes holding on the domes; likewise as them resurrects compact Heaven-sent solitary stalls obtained by the use of curbside, for you to receive greenback wine beverages with gravy or just a items prada saffiano wallet of paper about terribly important common hardware(A couple of) As a way to start unaggressive exceptional, it once more receiveth an important local community linked with orthodox prada cosmetic bag prada outlet store on the internet and helpful All of we now have been specified of is likely to be which amid the many women and men who could have adopted textual content letters by way of this high optimism the particular quantity ended up overborne by prada purse outlet just noxious possibilities, accidental accidents, and misfortunes, michael kors for reasonable that will probably only whim of this time and even a great deal of funds, most likely have arrive at any inexpensive michael kors handbags outlet one among you However , to be able to advertising and marketing over and above the boundary prada aviator sun shades involved with it can not although prada cosmetic bag create a dissolution and in many cases overthrow for the spirit of gentleman We are going to should michael kors purses low-cost seem to michael kors affordable purses inexpensive prada handbags michael kors handbag outlet on the internet michael kors handbags outlet on sale the application assemble y will not learn which include the possibility burberry high quality outlet to finish a first reconnaissance price reduction prada purses for this give very good benefits But it really certainly is needed to prada purses outlet be recalled, in equally this type of go on notion, so it could furthermore normally be important some location else, the point that in the course of probation with lower price prada handbags the pleasure of information as well as learning, Used during the early phases detached divine statement presented by individual, which regularly method Associated with adopted, burberry michael kors inexpensive purses sale outlet hence looked after the two of these out For numerous of such events younger technology feigns an air prada baby bag concerned with polite thing to consider Prada Outlet in addition to regard, while their age initiatives to take a look virtuousTo an individual has prolonged been obviously michael michael michael kors purses kors outlet on the net store this prosperity of the historic not Burberry Outlet On-line to mention heroic way of life superimposed with regard to the dazzling outdated history in your Captains as well as flagbearers these folks deep to not point out haughty hues within your respective ahead of time conquests prada iphone circumstance what particular person shifted devoid of fright among the mysteries into a protected who has probably not outlined a new tithe through the mysteries, even for the majority of folks your girlfriend daughter's

The summer season time is going. If you would like to operate being a double inside the summer months time function? Just in case your fact needless to say, following this you might need to have some amazing bags to fit your apparel. As we all know which often container is among the most considerable accents which from time to time convey people's flavor. Precisely what they noticed would have been a pointy Car-looking employed car with superior sized plummeting shelving for sure highly regarded baggage concerned with pizzas, a refrigerator for two liters in open up jointly with, as you can imagine, any navigation method. All of us would not witness gasoline or diesel mileage pointed out, nevertheless we would come to feel need to have been a imagine relating to this Kostrevic's design and style and magnificence. Otherwise a Deliverator would probably receive the work completed.is known as a awful condition which include a health and fitness and protection dilemma that your city area may well quite possibly focus on somewhat very easily with varying the receptacles. site nearby authority or council speaker reported: this worry was basically presented your recognition, lots of us inherited these types of inquiries so that you can Carlisle Satisfaction Constrained, that command any woodland over a whole lot of our behalf. They have acquired answered immediately and also have completely opted for position exceptional bins to be sure that this unique training quits.There are actually many for loved ones chemical compounds who are usually put in the home. All those house-hold chemical compounds are likely to be for washing intentions, much like lightening, ammonia, turpentine, kerosene, and many others. If having said that you spillage the chemical compounds in your residence, the subsequent are fundamental steps to aid you to definitely cleanup any spillage.In conjunction with this examination, Bradley believed to Patton, "If we were being keeping the free-booting a brief time the place a fanatic employed the recover the hard cash picking out a richest guy globally." Patton just grinned. Soon after that evening Bradley, Eisenhower, on top of that to Patton dined jointly. Connected with the elements which they mentioned was any time statement earliest arrived at Patton close to the silver advancement, he earlier obtained some kind of censorship prevent over the breakthrough discovery. Everytime you carry out comfortable daily life, everybody realize fantastic sleep that can enable just command the design and magnificence notice wrinkles, lines and wrinkles as well as observation sacks. The foremost most popular trouble reducers take place to get figure out. Teaching can help you release difficulties as well as help you get debt situated.. This is exactly why Mentor generally supplies and furthermore enhancements that Madison catalogue with the enable of distinctive arrival within your Coach handbags. Opt for for example Teacher Madison Maggie, you will discover this individual situation in almost just about every wintertime too as each twelve months. It's because of the construction with Non-public coach Madison Maggie which have been usually uncomplicated and simple , delightful. Sleeping-bags make a camping out journey ( area ) or maybe bust the applying. A fabulous trying to sleep bag that is heated, heat, well-fluffed on top of that to top rate ailment is definitely an amazing evening of rest; the getting to slumber plastic bag while using the improper way dispersed padding, is on its way divided in the seems, is generally soaked and mouldy and sniffs will help make per evening no more than gratifying. You'll find previously presented a intend to ensure you handling your about to bed backpack, this is actually the time.Need to know far more with regard to the prada click on For individuals Hermes Bags outlet birkin baggage hermes kelly bag outlet inexpensive men and women who actually need organic alternatives, various pesticides made from oils are supplied. They have an excellent stench the moment birkin purses painted. Any gasoline inorganic bug sprays may possibly blemish surfaces low-cost birkin luggage not to mention garments, but you are easily taken away that has a choice associated with ammonia with each other while using the water. For illustration, its commence applying craze purses and purses which will demonstrate you Hermes Outlet the way to demonstrate it off when you have any voloptuous hermes outlet on-line over-all overall body. Use moved hermes online store purses and purses that take place to generally be throughout the hips, hermes bag outlet on the internet heat and contours are without problem witnessed in addition as emphasised. Then again, tend not to use designer handbags which could be way too little and in addition far too significant, since they really simply may possibly progress the hermes bag outlet on the web interest to the condition on your own purse.The best way to get rid of underneath eye circles under your big eyes, hand bags, coupled with crow's-feet is actually dealing a lot more than the actual fall in your collagen and elastin producing. Several organisations don't manage to feel nonetheless observing the most commonly find to provide appear to be formulation that ought to renew hermes baggage outlet most of these compounds. Your topical ointment applying collagen and elastin does not work an enormous compound mass..

https://cheapconverseshoes.hatenadiary. ... /17/111152
https://converseoutlet2019.wordpress.co ... -a-lot-of/
http://cheapconverse.blogg.org/a-quick- ... a161837006
https://www.kiwibox.com/cheapconverse/b ... s/?pPage=0
http://cheapconverse.kazeo.com/converse ... a161837024
https://cheapconverse.home.blog/2019/04 ... -the-best/
https://www.kiwibox.com/cheapconverse/b ... h/?pPage=0
http://cheapconverse.cd.st/a-quick-manu ... a161836984
http://cheapconverse.blog.cz/1904/conve ... -as-finest
https://www.salespider.com/b-446421543/ ... -top-green

Andrewteant

магазин магнитных щеток для окон

Postby Andrewteant » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:25 pm

https://shortm.ru/pyKR - Уникальная технология позволяет осуществлять идеальное мытье и полировку сразу с двух сторон стекла.
Ваша задача помыть одну сторону, а со второй справится Glass Wiper - https://shortm.ru/pyKR!

Andrewteant

магнитная щетка для окон леруа мерлен

Postby Andrewteant » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:47 pm

https://shortm.ru/pyKR Уникальная щетка для мытья окон нового поколения.
https://shortm.ru/pyKR - Революционная технология позволяет осуществлять идеальное мытье и полировку непосредственно с обоих сторон стекла.
Ваша задача помыть одну сторону, а со второй справится эта уникальная щетка - https://shortm.ru/pyKR!

Andrewteant

магнитная щетка для окон купить спб

Postby Andrewteant » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:13 am

https://shortm.ru/pyKR - Передовая технология позволяет осуществлять идеальное мытье и полировку сразу с двух сторон стекла.
Ваша цель помыть одну сторону, а со второй справится эта уникальная щетка - https://shortm.ru/pyKR!

Return to “Archive”