1.2 Minor Release

Releases that are made to the site by the administrators
e_i_pi

1.2 Minor Release

Postby e_i_pi » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:27 pm

v1.2.0 Minor Release
Version: 1.2.0
Release Date: 20150403
I wanted this minor release to target a few new features, but some important code had to go in quickly and it warranted more than just a patch. Significant changes here are multiple display bug fixes and a few under the hood changes, but the most important change is a massive optimisation to the generation of the game data object. The old method of generating the game data was taking about 1.5 seconds per call to the site, and I've gotten that down to around 0.1 seconds, which is a massive performance improvement. You should notice the changes immediately (should - the damn web hosts are doing maintenance on the machine which is hammering the CPU right now unfortunately, but that will clear up). Another change is a bunch of bug fixes in the project code, meaning scenario projects are back online, and new scenarios will start going in over the next few weeks.

Bug Fixes
    Fixed a display issue in the master page viewport that was causing the scrollbar to appear on the game page.
    Fixed a couple of bugs in the Scenario model that were preventing new scenarios from being created.
    Fixed a bug in the Project model that was preventing new projects from being created.
    Fixed a potential display issue with the end turn popup.
    Fixed display issue with ajax and alert popups on pages that didn't have a DisplayArea DOM element.
    Fixed display issues for popups across all project screens.
    Fixed a potential bug in the project factory whereby project classes were determined by their description rather than their code.
    Fixed a display issue in the add role popup on the user profile screen.

Code Rewrite
    Removed the now defunct game information popup code.
    Cleaned up some unnecessary references in the GameUI class, to help speed up game action turnaround times.
    Removed the now defunct Titles class and namespace.

Enhancements
    Reworked large swathes of the game data model, getting game data object generation times down by about 95% woohoo!
    Added a recursive difference tool to array functions to help with bug fixes in data.

Required Features
    Added a new model to cover the submission status attribute.

e_i_pi

1.2.1 Patch Release

Postby e_i_pi » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:53 pm

v1.2.1 Patch Release
Version: 1.2.1
Release Date: 20150404
One bug fix in this, didn't affect any players or active games.

Bug Fixes
    Fixed a bug in the game data model that was causing some finished games to fail to generate the game data object properly.

e_i_pi

1.2.2 Patch Release

Postby e_i_pi » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:31 pm

v1.2.2 Patch Release
Version: 1.2.2
Release Date: 20150411
Single bug fix

Bug Fixes
    Fixed a duplicate key bug in the game faction model.

e_i_pi

1.2.3 Patch Release

Postby e_i_pi » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:45 pm

v1.2.3 Patch Release
Version: 1.2.3
Release Date: 20150422
Single bug fix

Bug Fixes
    Fixed a type overflow in the query logging database table when queries >=100s ran.

e_i_pi

1.2.4 Patch Release

Postby e_i_pi » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:44 pm

v1.2.4 Patch Release
Version: 1.2.4
Release Date: 20150423
Small bug fix, and a nice little feature where players can now see global chat in Fog of War games, yippee!

Bug Fixes
    Fixed a bug in the game browser model where finished games sometimes showed up in the My Turns search results

Enhancements
    Enabled global chat in Fog of War games

e_i_pi

1.2.5 Patch Release

Postby e_i_pi » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:13 pm

v1.2.5 Patch Release
Version: 1.2.5
Release Date: 20150430
Small bug fix to enable searching for terms such as "aowwb 31" so that I can find web issues and close them off.

Bug Fixes
    Fixed an issue with fulltext search, where numeric strings were not being indexed.

Return to “Releases”