Moving Troops

GarthAlgar

Moving Troops

Postby GarthAlgar » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:33 am

Game #1862
This issue occurred when I took over a country during my turn yet did not have a chance to move the troops before my turn ended. The game proceeded to tell me I could not move the troops while it was not my turn, but there is also no way to close out of the pop up. Once it rolled to my turn, I cannot move my troops without being prompted that I cannot without it being my turn. And I cannot begin my turn because I get the prompt "1. You cannot perform this action, you must perform one of the following actions: Move additional troops after capturing a territory"

e_i_pi

Re: Moving Troops

Postby e_i_pi » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:15 am

I'm at work at the moment, and don't currently have an interface to fix this (we moved servers recently, still standing up supporting tools). I'll fix it as soon as I get home. In the meantime, hit the "Extend Timer" button if you have already started your turn, that will mean your time doesn't run out.

e_i_pi

Postby e_i_pi » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:58 pm

That's been resolved now. I was sure I'd fixed the underlying cause last release, I'll have to go back over the code and try to reproduce the issue.

e_i_pi

Postby e_i_pi » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:15 am

Closing this record

Return to “Closed Bug Reports”