- Ten new playable empires - Athens, Caria, Cilicia, Illyria, Macedon, Minoa, Persia, Sparta, Thrace and Troy
- A massive starting income of 450 silver drachmas per turn, so you can commence your campaign of domination quickly
- Eliminate your opponents to not only capture their silver drachmas, but also their unused movement points!
- Bribe neutral territories to join your own empire. Unlike other scenarios, this costs 3 movement points, so choose wisely between using your movement points to conquer or to cede
- Each faction starts with 3 territories, spread over the map
- Strong starting positions for all neutral empires, decide whether to leave the neutrals alone as a defensive buffer, or subdue them with combat or bribes
- The win conditions are tailored to your faction - e.g. play as Athens, you must hold Athens and 3 other cities to win
- Introduction of the concept of founding empires, whose factions refuse teams with certain other empires. Athens rejects Sparta. Caria abhors Minoa. Cilicia despises Persia. Illyria shuns Macedon. Troy detests Thrace!
- Fog of War available to play
- As many as 10 players per game, in teams of up to 5 players each
As usual, if you have any questions about the scenario, post them here in the Aegean Sea Medieval Domination thread, or in General Discussion or Q&A.