- Cavalry much more effective and relevant. They are also required for all land siege battles (except Scale the Walls, the weakest type of siege), and also gain +1 to all dice rolls in open battle.
- Navy now assist in defending against sea-based sieges.
- Siege engines now defend in certain types of siege, primarily those where the defender has 3+ forts.
- Forts are now nearly impossible to destroy, meaning when you deploy a fort, it is likely to stay on the map until the end of the game.
- Descriptions added to all troop types, visible in the game screen using the Troop Info tool.
- Many more siege type battles to cater for different types of siege and different amounts of defending forts.
- Many more open field battles, so that the attacker can decide on the best strategic path to victory.
Discussion on Era Projects for Art of War
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Medieval Era v3 has been released. The number of battles is up from ~18 to ~47. Major changes are:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest